The S1 Assembly
Come hangout with me as I share some valuable career/life hacks, industry insights, and productions/songwriting tips based on my personal life achievements and experiences. There will be open discussions, Q&A, beats/song feedback. Due to the vibe that I want to create, seats are limited to 25 per Assembly. The location is private but will be held in the surrounding areas. Lunch will also be served.
How many songs/tracks can I play?
2-3 songs/tracks - depending on the length. 5 Minutes total per person
Can I bring a guest to the Assembly?
Yes, but ONLY if it's a production duo, writing partner, or a spouse/partner. (ONLY 1 additional person) – Please provide their name as well.
Are you looking to sign new artists, producers, and/or songwriters to your team?
I am always looking for refreshing individuals to add to the squad, but this event is not targeted towards that. Now, if I hear something I like, then we will discuss further.
How do I sign up/register?
- Go to www.S1Kits.com
- Select “The S1 Assembly" from top menu bar and then select which option you would like the event drop down. Select the appropriate date for the city you wish to attend.
- Pay with Debit/Credit Card/PayPal.
- Confirmation email will be sent to you.
Can I submit questions in advance?
Sure! Once you have signed up, feel free to email any prior questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Exclusive Studio Vibe Session?
This is something I chose to do after the Assembly in select cities and here are some of the details:
- Collaborative studio vibe session at a private studio location. (Los Angeles, CA and surrounding areas)
- Hangout, Vibe, Talk, and Create music!
- One guest, One day - Only 10 spots available! (First Come Basis)
- Plus, one guest will be extremely limited, so please confirm before booking. (additional cost)
- Session starts immediately following the daytime assembly and will end at approximately 2am.
- Dinner will be provided.
*No guarantees of placements - However, beats/songs created will be shopped for various projects.
I believe in laughing and enjoying life in the midst of perfecting our craft and living out our dreams.
-More information to follow
Feel free to DM @TheresaSKP with any questions.